Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Why!

Why cant I let you get out of my head?
Even when i be with you the whole day.
I see you smiling at me
yet when we depart i miss you.

Why do i see you?
when i close my eyes.
your childlike innocent smile closing your small eyes,
Its bothering me day and night.

Why do i feel both happy and sad?
when i think of you
Just wanna hold you and hold you tight
But (sigh) we are so close yet so far.

Why do I feel so bad?
When you dont understand me.
Who are you to me?
noone but everyone to me.

Why do i fight with you?
Even though i end up apologising
Is it coz I like to lose to you?
Is it coz i know you'll smile.

Why do I listen to you?
when i dont do it to anyone else.
what is it that makes you so special?
that i would bring pluto o earth if you ask me to.

Why do i love your voice?
why do i carve for it?
Why do i beg for it even though it hurts my self respect?
why do i lose myslef to gain you?

What is it that i feel for you?
That makes my heart beat faster.
That i cant express in mere words
That i cant express even if i want to.

You have been a sorce of happiness
A delight in my other wise sad life
I see you, I wanna be you
I wanna be with you and thats where i want to stay.

8 comments:

pri said...

i love u too......:D :D

this poem is the cutest thing in the world......thank you so much for it.....:)

falcon said...

it's good.. but was their some other motive behind insisting me to read it!

Acid said...

@pri: i love you too. And the poem was stupid.

@falcon: what could be my other motive? I just wanted you to review my poem and am glad you liked it.

Aadya said...

Nice.

Bahut Pyaari poem hai.


Like ekdum cute si.

:)

Puneet said...

The first three paragraphs were a bit too romantic, I mean it is ok to feel like that. Nice.
The next three paragraphs are a shameless acceptance of how much she affects you. I like that, but you could have used a few profound and a bit different sentences to show it. It would look really good then.
The next paragraph where you question the easily answered answers is a really nice one :)
The last paragraph sums it up, you are gone for this girl man, love is in the atmosphere.

@pri - I am baffled by the fact that any girl could fancy raghav and moreover baffled by the fact that raghav can choose any girl. All in all, you people are lucky for each other. You will surely rock. My best wishes to you both.

@goyal - mast poem likhi bhai, Aise pehle likh deta to u wouldn't have been single for so long. I won't complain that you fell in love. I am proud of you. Take care.

pri said...

@raghav.....u cay say that as many times as u want.....it won't make the poem stupid....accept it its cute...:P :D

@puneet....thnks :)

Acid said...

@aadya: thanks. am glad you like it though i still may think other wise

@passi: aisi poem pehle likhne ke liye inspiration he nahi aayi.
BTW
go to hell passi.

HootieBird said...

oh how life ,could open up to give fresh start ,to love ,share our lives as we both know and believed it should been ,I been trying get back to you ,

the days turned to months
now my heart weeps ,as I can't feel you ,near as always held .

I am scared

I never wanted ,you out my life ,Listen to many things ,you speak of me .

maybe I've loss

A Truth that beats with my own Heart ,will be

You
Two Fools that kept pushing each other away
Two fools ,that wouldn't pick up a phone ,or talk

two fools ,with a smile
Let go

rest our lives
those two fools
will always feel those beats of
"our hearts "

wiping away my Tears ,Screaming with my complete Soul to be Heard
I Love You

My Dreams ,you will always be ,maybe in life ,couldn't be together ,as I would gave

was no one that was there to Listen

Was always there ,to fix me

Was none that accepted ,after hearing truth

there was many that was there to Judge

As ,it must of seemed ,my heart ,felt nothing

as must seemed things I done ,was heartless

dreams ,you shall be ,with me that ,holds no judging ,only accepting ,with love ,we always knew

Pray ,
You hear my Heart
Hear my Prayer
washed with tears
take me with you